Monday, January 26, 2015

Blogger ate my comment!

A few people emailed to say that they spent time crafting a beautiful and hilarious comment (thank you!) only to hit publish and have it disappear forever.

I checked my Blogger comment settings (Settings>Posts and Comments> Who can comment?), and I had comments enabled for only "Registered Users", whatever those are.  I changed the setting to "Everyone", which I hope fixes things.

If you tried to leave a comment before, I'm sorry and I love you for trying! Please try again and let me know if its still not working.

Update:  I have captcha's enabled, which means that you have to either type in some text or click a box that says "I'm not a robot" before you click "publish".  Otherwise, your comment will disappear (because you are a robot).

2 comments: